- Advisement for fiduciaries or other caregivers who have been the subject of claims of abuse.
- Reconnecting individuals with friends and family when they have been removed from their homes against their will or, because of dementia or other cognitive impairment, do not recognize that they have been removed from their homes and are being isolated from family and friends.
- Coordinating protective proceedings in multiple states when parties are removed across state lines.
- Assisting with filing criminal charges against wrongdoers.
- Filing Petitions to Appoint the Conservator of the Estate of a Missing Person.
- Filing or Defending Temporary and Permanent Protective Orders.
The solution for rescuing and protecting an individual who has been subject to exploitation and abuse is complex. Through our experience in these matters over the years, we are uniquely qualified to help both individuals who are being abused and the family and friends who want to protect them.